So it's time to officially unveil my 30 Before 30 list. Drum roll please...
Some of these are professional, some are personal, some are just silly things that I want to do. And I must disclose that a few of these things I've recently already done, but they were all in my head as things that I wanted to do before I turned 30 so I've decided they count. And I make the rules because it's my list.
I'll be breaking these down as I cross them off the list, but here they are in an easier to read format.
1. Go to a Bears game at Soldier Field
3. Blog regularly (5 times a week)
4. Take a ballroom dance class
5. Get up on waterskis
6. Paint a picture
7. Go to the Ellen Show
8. Run the Disney Half Marathon
9. Host a dinner party
10. Pare down my t-shirt collection
12. Give up caffeine. For real this time.
14. Learn how to sew
16. Get my MBA
17. Read 10 books (starting now, books read before today don't count)
18. Do a second sprint triathlon
19. Take a weekend train trip to Chicago
20. Visit the Grand Canyon
21. Conquer my fear of snowboarding
22. Beat Super Mario Brothers Wii
23. Create a weekly meal plan and use it
24. Organize the kitchen
25. Ride in a hot air balloon
26. Join the orchestra and/or choir at Hope
27. Go to a shooting range
28. Make 10 things I've seen on Pinterest
29. Learn how to decorate a cake
30. Participate in a flash mob
In all reality, there is a very slim chance that I will get all 30 of these done in 14 months, but by golly I'm going to try!
What do you want to accomplish before your next milestone birthday?